I never thought about it.
I said never again.
I never thought three simple words could make me feel this way again.
This way of happiness and joy.
A warm fuzzy feeling i can nolonger denie.
I can let it out or let it shine.
I am so very scared.
I hide the reason why.
Being hurt again, in the back of my mind.
My fingers are bleeding and so are my arms.
Heart like ice but full of love.
I cringe inside at these three words.
The pain i hide boils to the surface.
I never thought it would happen again.
This warm feeling from those three words.
Swept off my feet but afraid to fall.
Those three words i can say....
But they scare the hell out of me.
Body twitching, mind racing.
Your words conquer all!!
The word future comes to mind, but do i trust it.
Can i trust my heart.
Full of pain and sadness and hurt.
Long to be relised from this torchur chamber called my mind.
My mind is scrambled and my brains are fried.
My teeth are in pain from grinding all night.
The past a joke.
The future unknown.
Unhappy inside, knowhere to go.
I love this warm feeling.
I cant i shouldnt hide.
I never thopught the word happiness would ever come to mind again.
And i fear it too, they will never see my tears.
Hiden under a mask, wanting the unknown.
But fear comes to mind.
They will never see my fear.

No comments:
Post a Comment