Monday, April 11, 2011

Pure Rage....By:Ski

The anger builds.
I am running on overload.
I could kill in the night.
I am not your average girl next door.
I spit fire if I want to.
Uncontrolled,Untamed.
My eyes blood red from the pain.
Time goes by and it goes without me.
Anger overwhelms.
Voices screaming in my head.
Dreams, bloody dreams.
I have fallen hard.
Blood and guts everywhere.
I cry out for help.
No one can hear me.
No one cares.
Blind to my future, consumed by my past.
Anger overcomes me.
I want to be in a happy place.
I wake up screaming and crying in the night.
But yet IM dreaming,a dream of a dream.
revenge I crave, as I do blood.
revenge is the goal.
Consumed by the source.
I hate to feel this way, pain I hate.
revenge I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment