You were so not worth it.
I lost many good friends because of you.
Ive cried to many times and had my heart stomped on just as many by you.
You made my life fall apart.
I had to pick up my shattered heart and myself off the floor and put them back together again.
It was the worst two years ever.
Coming home with hickies all over you and telling me im seeing things.!!
Thanks for nothing.
I couldve been getting the lovin i diserve if i hadnt thought you loved me and that we could make it.
Im glad your gone.
Im glad ive found my solemate.
But i feel bad for all the girls you will hurt in the future.
Cause first it was your ex then me now her.
Its going to be the same story over and over again.
But im happy your gone.
Never again will you hurt me.

No comments:
Post a Comment