Well hello old friend. How have you been? This picture i took just for you. Do you like it? Yes it is I. I'm in a tub, a tub full of blood from cutting my wrists just for you. I hope you like it. It is special just for you. Its a gift for Valentines day. I made your wish come true. I shall not bother you any more. Here's the deeds to my car, my life, my kids and my wife. Yes this present is for you. I hope you like it. Because you are the one who drove me to it. Happy Valentines day i wish you the best. I am out of your hair and off your chest. Please just live happy that is all that i want. All was forgiven when my heart stopped pumping. So blessed be the day i am no more. For what was wanted i granted it so. Happy Valentines Day.

No comments:
Post a Comment